Stir Fry Broccoli And Shitake Mushrooms Recipe
This stir fry broccoli and mushroom is so flavorful and easy to cook. It is very tasty and healthy too.
– Broccoli : 400 grams
– Shitake Mushrooms : 200 grams
– Minced Garlic : 2 tbsp.
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil : 2 tbsp.
– Vegetable seasoning (to taste)(optional)
Condiments for Sauce:
– Oyster Sauce : 1 tsp
– Sesame Oil : 1 tbsp.
– Mirin (or Rice Wine) : 1 tbsp.
– Raw Cane Sugar (or Sugar) : 1 tsp
Simple Method :
(1) Cut Broccoli into florets and scald them in hot water, drain water and set aside.
(2) Mix all the condiments in a bowl and set aside.
(3) Heat up pan with 2 tbsp. of oil over medium heat, sauté minced garlic until fragrant.
(4) Add in Broccoli and stir fry, follow by shitake mushrooms, gradually add in the sauce, stir fry and mix all the ingredients. Continue to stir fry until the veggies start to brown and cooked. Ready to serve.