I like Okra (Lady’s Finger). My favorite Okra dishes are okra with curry fish head, stir fry okra with garlic and curry okra with mixed vegetables. These dishes are very easy to cook, and yet very healthy and flavorful.
Okra is rich in fiber, vitamin and mineral. It’s a nutritious food with many health benefits such as heart health, antioxidants, anticancer and control blood sugar etc..
- Okra (Lady Fingers) : 250 grams
- Garlic : few cloves (minced into 2 tbsp.)
- Red Chili padi (optional)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil :3 tbsp.
- Soy Sauce : 1 tbsp.
- Salt and Vegetable seasoning (to taste)
Simply Way :
- Scald Okra in hot water, remove to drain, set aside and let it cool. Cut into pieces.
- Sauté garlic with 3 tbsp. olive oil in heated pan until fragrant, add in Okra, quickly stir fry and mix all ingredients, add in soy sauce and vegetable seasoning (to taste), again stir fry quickly until Okra is cooked and crunchy.