Happy to share with you this flavorful and tasty tomato and chili sauce with deep fried Toman fish recipe.
Tomato and chili sauces blends well with this fried Toman fish. The sweet, sour and spicy sauce deliciously coated the fish meat and all the ingredients in the dish.
Recipe of Tomato Chili Sauce :
– Tomato Sauce : 3 tbsp.
– Chili Sauce : 3 tbsp.
– Ginger (blended) : 2 tbsp.
– Garlic (blended) : 2 tbsp.
– Mixed Vegetable : 100 grams
– Pineapple cubes
– Cane sugar : 1 tbsp.
– Cooking Oil : 3 tbsp.
– Water : 1 cup
– 1 beaten egg white
– Salt (to taste)
– Spring Onion (optional)
(1) Heat up 3 tbsp. of oil in pan, sauté 2 tbsp. each of the blended ginger and garlic until fragrant.
(2) Add in all other ingredients, that is, tomato sauce, chili sauce, sugar, water, stir and mix evenly, followed by mixed vegetables and pineapple cubes.
(3) When mixture boils, stir in beaten egg white, bit by bit until the gravy is evenly spread with egg white. Set aside.
Deep Fried Toman Fish Recipe
– 2 pieces of Toman Steak
– Rice wine
– Mixture of Corn Flour and Ordinary Flour (May Use only Corn Flour)
– Cooking Oil : enough for deep frying.
(1) Slice Toman Steak but do not cut through the skin. The cuts should be cubed shape.
(2) Marinate fish with some salt, pepper and rice wine, set aside for 1/2 an hour in refrigerator.
(3) Heat up enough oil for deep frying. Cover the fish evenly with flour mixture. Deep fry until golden brown. Drain oil.
(4) Dip fried fish into flavorful Tomato chili sauce and bring sauce to a boil. Off the heat and let it stand for 5 minutes, ready to serve.