Fried Yee Fu Mein Recipe
Yee Fu Mein is noodle that made of wheat flour and has a distinct fragrance and taste after cooking.
Yee Fu Mein can be stir fry or cook with soup, they are equally delicious, I savor both these versions.
It is very easy to cook with Yee Fu Mein. For this dish, I just soak the noodle in hot water for about 2 minutes until it is soft and smooth, then transfer it to the frying pan, stir fry and mix with all other ingredients that already fried earlier on.
Photo of Dried Yee Fu Mein :
– Dried Yee Fu Mein : 3 pieces
– BBQ meat slices (ready-made, make of soya bean) Choice of meat is to your liking
– Dry mushrooms : 6 pieces (slices)
– Green vegetables (cut into small sections)
– Few garlic cloves : minced
– Cooking oil
strong>Sauce for frying noodle :
– Oyster sauce : 1 tbsp.
– Sesame oil : 1 tbsp.
– Light soy sauce : 1 tsp
Method of Cooking :
(1) Soak dry mushroom in water until soft, remove stem and slice them into small pieces.
(2) Soak Dried Yee Fu Mein in warm water for 2 minutes or until it is soft. Set aside.
(3) Heat up pan with 2 tbsp. of oil, sauté minced garlic until fragrant, add in mushrooms, stir fry, follow by BBQ meat slices and green vegetables, stir fry and mix the ingredients, set aside in the pan.
(4) Now, add in the Yee Fu Mein, stir fry and mix all ingredients evenly.
(5) Finally, sprinkle oyster sauce, light soy sauce and sesame oil, mix all ingredients evenly.